2.17.2011

Today was a Fairytale




Hey guys!

This past week has been beautiful here at Stanford!   (Until today when it decided to start pouring.)  Biking around in the rain is never fun, but sometimes practicing in the rain is!

Last Saturday my roommate, Annie Case, who is currently on the soccer team here, and I got in my car to go run errands.  We rolled the windows down, opened up the sunroof and blasted Taylor Swift, signing as loud as we could.  On our way back onto campus I couldn’t get over how beautiful it was outside and really wanted to go on an adventure.  Annie looked at me and said: “Let’s go to Half Moon Bay!”  So we turned around and started heading towards the 280 north.  Right when we got on the freeway the song “Today Was a Fairytale” came on and I knew that our trip would be worth it.

We finally got there and started walking on the beach, taking pictures like it was our job!  (I’ve included one for you here.)  I am originally from Newport Beach in southern California so being able to see the beach again reminded me of home and made me extremely happy.  We saw people with picnics on the beach watching the sunset and kids attempting to get in the water because it was too cold to even put their feet in.

I was in the happiest mood once we left the beach and was so happy to have such beautiful weather in northern California during the winter!  Although the rainy days have started, I can say I made the most out of the sunny ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment