2.02.2012

Cardinal Pride! // by Ashley


I absolutely love my team. I couldn't ask to have better teammates at a better school...I am SO happy I chose Stanford.

This weekend we played in our first two games of the season, and my first two games of my college career! Our first game was against LMU and our second was against UC Davis. We won both which was awesome. But even better than that, I had so much fun playing the sport that I love with teammates who are my best friends and sisters. Looking back at them on the bench or watching them play in the water was super thrilling. One of my favorite parts of the weekend was when all of us freshmen realized we were all playing together at the same time! And then my mom Linda yelled from the stands "go freshmen!" It was cute.

Now its time to look ahead to this coming weekend to the Stanford Invite and get ready to kick some butt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment