1.23.2012

Rainy Days // by Ashley


This weekend was great for Ashley Shelley Grossman. My dorm was on ski trip in Tahoe, so all the other athletes in my dorm and I had it all to ourselves!! It was so nice and quiet, I got SO much sleep and a lot of work done. Yippee! The only thing I didn't like about it was that the lights in the hallway kept turning off because they're motion sensors and nobody was walking past them! Anyway, it was pretty rainy this weekend so I made sure to stay dry with my hand dandy shower cap/bike seat protector... I know, I'm so cute ;) Think it will catch on??

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Neat ρost. There’s an issue togetheг with your web site in ωeb ехplorer,
    may check this? IE nonеthelesѕ iѕ
    the market lеader аnd a big ρortion of other people
    will miss your excеllent writing bеcauѕe of this problem.


    Loοk at my web-ѕite core training exercise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι wanted to thank уou foг thіs vеry
    gοоd геad!! I certainly enjoyed еѵerу bit оf it.
    I havе gоt уοu savеd as a faνorite tο chеck οut new
    things you post…

    Here is my weblog organic pottіng soil (http://bf2mod.cn/)

    ReplyDelete