1.22.2012

Winter Break // by Kelsey


Coming back to SoCal for winter break is probably one of my favorite parts of the holidays. I get to spend time with everyone in my family, something that only happens this time of year. AND I get to go to my favorite Mexican places: Don Gustavo's, El Adobe, and of course Pedro's Tacos.

This year, after spending time at home I traveled to Arizona for New Year's Eve with some girls in my sorority, and we stayed for the Fiesta Bowl. Even though the seating in the student section was random, a bunch of us polo girls ended up sitting together which was SO much fun!




















The game was a heartbreaker, but the experience as a whole was definitely a positive one. Here's a video that I think sums it all up the best. My favorite quote is towards end when the commentator talks about how far the team has come. An 11-2 record used to be unattainable for Stanford Football, and now it is a "disappointment." Regardless of the outcome of that game, I know I speak for EVERY Stanford Football fan in saying that we are so proud of this team!!

Now that I'm a few weeks into Winter Quarter and football season is officially over, we are just about to start playing OUR games. I could not be more excited. We are all chomping at the bit to get some real competition going and begin what is going to be an EPIC season. Here we go girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment