1.22.2012

Winter Break // by Emily

This Christmas break I spent a lot of time with my family like most people. We had our annual Pride and Prejudice viewing (the A&E like 6 hr version, ya buddy) and the usual shenanigans such as christmas shopping, baking, and making gingerbread houses. My friends and I actually made these s'mores chocolate chip cookies from a recipe we found on Pinterest and they were all kinds of wonderful.






























On christmas eve, my family went to church at 9pm and they had a really crazy cool candelight vigil that looked something like this. It was unreal. For the rest of break my family worked on a ridiculously hard puzzle of Van Gogh's Starry Night and finished it a few days before break ended. I had a wondermous New Years Eve with friends in San Francisco and just made a bucket list with some of the other freshman of things we want to do before the school year ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment