10.03.2012

The First Day // by Maggie


On the first day of school, I was super excited and woke up way too early for a class that is literally 45 sec bike ride away. A little over anxious, I think so. I was going to my PWR class which is on Gender Politics, and I locked my bike next to Melena's and we went into the building. We spent a good 2 hours talking about how girls are awesome, but treated poorly through media, pretty much a feminist class. Anyway, Melena and I walked to our bikes, all excited that we are real Stanford students and I go to unlock my bike, and Melena and I just start laughing instantly. I had locked my bike lock around nothing, I basically just slipped it over my bike and it was just sitting there. It was a kind of in the moment type thing, but I think it really shows how much we, I, was looking forward to our FIRST DAY! WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment