11.18.2011

Heading Home // by Catherine


This has been such a crazy week. I have had 3 papers and a midterm, but I’m finally done and that means THANKSGIVING BREAK!! It is definitely time for a much-needed rest after such a busy fall.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because I love being surrounded by family and friends and being able to share a meal together.  But let’s get real… I really love pie! Some of the things I most looking forward to about being home are the beach, the amazing restaurants in Newport, seeing all my family and friends from home, and finally getting to SLEEP!  I love everything about Stanford, but there is nothing like the feeling of being home. Currently, I have “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros running on repeat and loving every minute of it! Big Game weekend is going to be amazing and I’m just excited to drive home on Sunday because that’s one step closer to home, Thanksgiving most importantly food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment