11.01.2011

One Crazy Weekend // by Ashley

I want to talk about two things: The football game and Halloween!

First of all, the football game was so ridiculously exciting.  The wopo (that's short for water polo) freshies along with Ron Burgundy watched the game in Cory's room and it was ridiculous.  I really like football and I normally know what is going on, but the whole thing was so chaotic that I had a hard time following and keeping my emotions in check.  I also learned that college football does overtime differently from the NFL...cool! Click here to relive it!

Secondly, although Halloween weekend is not over and in fact tonight is actual Halloween, it has been spectacular.  The first night I was an Indian and Em and Ki were cowboys so all together we were cowboys(girls) and indians.  Saturday night Carpie Em and I were the Stanford Dollies! And let me tell you, we looked so real that people asked us how we got back from USC so quickly after the game!  Then Sunday night Carpie and I were hippies and we just looked adorable.  And now tonight, I have NO idea what I want to be, but I plan on rummaging around in my costume box... I'm sure I will find something! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment