4.04.2012

Fun Facts // by Alexis


In honor of finishing finals, here is a list of "fun" facts I learned from each of my winter quarter classes:

Bio Lab- Yeast cultures grow best upside down

Physics- Double rainbows (all the way across the sky!) are caused by light reflecting twice inside raindrops (This guy thinks this is awesome! --> Double Rainbow)

Physics Lab- You can shine laser pointers through jello

Human Physiology- Mnemonic to remember the order of the respiratory system: No Place Like The Bay Area = Nose, Pharynx, Larynx, Trachea, Bronchiles, Alveoli

Community Health Psychology- "1 in every 4 childhood fatalities are caused by horseback riding." Now I understand why my parents never let me take up riding!

Can't wait to find out what new fun facts I pick up this quarter!!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment