4.08.2012

Picture Perfect // by Kaitlyn


Fashion photography is one of my main hobbies. I absolutely love taking photos of people, I love the fact that everyone is diverse and beautiful in their own unique way. Over spring break I was lucky enough to find my camera again and revive this hobby, which I have long been deprived of. So this past Tuesday I begged Kaley to be my model and come out with me on a photo shoot for fun. We picked out clothing, make-up, scenes (taken here at Stanford at Roth, where Kaley lives). We thought it would only take us about an hour...but we were having so much fun, that 3 hours and 350 photos later we finished. Here are a few of my favorites, hope you enjoy! Also I hope this inspires everyone to remember that hobby that they love doing and revive it, it's spring, so be happy and do the things you love!



No comments:

Post a Comment