5.24.2012

Looking Back on NCAAs // by Alyssa


NCAAs this year were a true dream. Being able to come back to the pool where we lost the Championship game two years ago and to be able to play the same opponent was a cherry on top of this season for me. My favorite part of the weekend was seeing my teammates before the championship game and knowing that they would do anything in their power to ensure that we won. Just seeing the determination on their faces will be something that I will carry with me forever. I just want to say thank you to my amazing teammates for giving me the best Senior year anyone could ask for. Also thanks to all of the fans who have supported us throughout the season and to the families that have traveled to countless games to cheer us on. I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment