5.24.2012

Looking Back on NCAAs // by Ashley


Oh my goodness! Winning NCAA's is the greatest end to one of the most memorable years of my life. Before winning, I was so sad to become a sophomore because I didn't want to leave or forget freshman year. It has been such an exciting and ridiculously fun year, but going out with a bang such as winning a national championship is the ultimate icing (or cream cheese frosting) on the cake! I have been on many teams throughout my water polo career, yet I have never loved every single one of my teammates as much as I do. I know all of my other teammates feel this way, and I believe that is why we won. Let me tell you, winning is the best feeling. It makes ALL of your work worth it and it will keep me motivated for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment