10.18.2011

Summer Highlights // by Kaitlyn


My summer has been a blast from hanging out on campus playing water polo with our team and taking stats 60 to working two internships one with Snapette a really awesome and fun iphone fashion and shopping app where my job was literally to go shopping and find the coolest local boutiques (so if you are ever interested to know where the best shopping in San Francisco and Palo Alto is just ask me). My other internship was one with Shauns Shades who makes designer sunglasses and for each pair bought they donate a pair to someone in need in a impoverished country. Finally I ended my summer with an amazing trip the NYC with my three best friends from my freshman dorm where we went to Broadway shows, spent the weekend on fire island, had tea at the plaza, and spent a day at the MOMA. Right before school started we also took a family trip to Kauai where we enjoyed the warm and sunny beaches, ate amazing food, and attempted surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment